I just can’t help myself. Despite my family’s pleas that I take some vacation time, I just couldn’t miss the opportunity to write my weekly blog post. This week I wanted to share with you a couple of great posts by other bloggers on the subject of New Year’s resolutions:
- Anatomy of a New Year’s Resolution
- Just 8% of people achieve their New Years’ Resolutions. Here’s how they did it.
- Interesting New Year’s Resolution Statistics
- 10 Tips Help you keep your New Year’s Resolution
You probably want to know what my New Year’s resolutions are for this year. Here are a couple personal and professional resolutions that I’d like to share with you:
- Write a guest blog post for a leading online publication by March 31, 2015
- Reduce my Body Mass Index 10% by June 30, 2015
- Write and post 52 blog posts on www.reverselogisticstoday.net; that’s one per week!
- Complete reading one fiction book each month; starting on January 30th
- Launch an online information product on service marketing by January 30, 2015
By the way, I also have made some very specific, quantifiable goals for my business which I chose to share only with key stakeholders in the company since we are privately owned.
Now it’s your turn. What are some of you resolutions for 2015? One of the best ways to achieve your goal is to make a public commitment to achieve it.
Another way is to seek a mentor or coach on how to set and achieve your goals. To that end, I highly recommend that you check out Michael Hyatt’s new course called 5 days to your Best Year Ever. I met Michael a few years ago when we both attended a Tony Robbins course in Fiji and have been following Michael ever since. I really value Michael’s pragmatic, down to earth approach. So much so, that I decided to become an affiliate partner and share his new course with my social network as well. Whether you enroll in the course or not is totally up to you.
Of course, if you want to design achievable goals around issues specifically related to the Reverse Logistics and Aftermarket Service industry, I suggest you schedule a free consultation call with me. We can have a conversation to determine whether or not I can provide a solution to your needs. To schedule a call click here.
Last but not least…. Have a Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!!