Thanks for visiting my speaking page! As you read you’ll find out what you can expect of me as a speaker, more about me, my speaking topics, what people are saying about me, and how to reach me to discuss your speaking needs.
What you can expect
If you hire me to speak at your event, here is what you can expect:
1. Prompt, professional response to your phone calls and email messages.
2. A personal consultation (phone or video conference) prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
3. An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (Assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
4. A professionally prepared, engaging presentation focused on achieving the desired outcomes you want with your audience.
5. A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to other relevant and helpful resources.
6. A quick follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
More about me
Over the past 30 years I’ve developed a wide variety of speaking skills through some of the roles I’ve served. I’ve honed my communication skills through writing, interviewing, and being interviewed.
I’ve honed my persuasive speaking skills through direct and corporate sales roles. I’ve learned to engage an audience through teaching and coaching. More recently I’ve began to fine tune those skills through participation in Toastmasters and expect to receive the Competent Communicator Award by the end of this year.
My speaking topics
I primarily speak on topics related to sales & marketing, operational excellence, strategy, and technology.
I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to help bring the outcome you desire for your audience.
Some of my speaking topics are listed below. Please remember I can present these topics as a keynote or workshop.
- Unlocking the Value within your Service Supply Chain
- Guru Marketing: The Keys to Exponential Sales Success
- Successful Service Marketing
- Establishing Key Performance Indicators
- Best Practices in #Reverse Logistics
Let’s discuss your speaking needs
Thanks again for considering me to speak for your event. You can contact me so we can discuss your speaking needs. Just click below. I’ll get back to you right away.